Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Heavy Vehicle Driver Manager
We’re looking for an enthusiastic leader to support our Heavy Vehicle drivers based at our Wetherill Park facility. The role is for those with HV driving experience who wish to help and educate the truck drivers of today and tomorrow.
Don Watson Transport is a family-owned Australian trucking company focused on refrigerated logistics across the Eastern Seaboard.
Your role includes:
- Inducting new drivers including scheduling and assisting driving tests
- Helping drivers with their knowledge and adherence to company Policies & Procedures
- Serve as a point of contact and advocate for drivers who require assistance or have questions
- Assist HR in the management of driver medicals and license renewals
- Assist HR and colleagues with interviewing and assessing driver candidates
- General record keeping relating to Driver Management
- Undertaking tasks associate with the companies training program for drivers
Skills you can demonstrate:
- Experience in driving trucks (MC minimum)
- Ability to lead and manage drivers and processes
- A strong understanding of Fatigue Management and Safe Driving Principles
- The ability to work with computers
Don Watson Transport wishes to offer a competitive salary for this interesting and rewarding role. Our site offers comfortable amenities with a family-oriented culture and friendly supportive team.
Don Watson Transport values staff from all walks of life and is an equal opportunity employer. Whatever your background we'd appreciate the opportunity to have you on board. Join the Don Watson Transport family today and take the next step in your career! We appreciate your time and effort in considering our opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Click the link to start the application process.